High quality diagnostic testing is important for transplant patients at every step of the process. It is used to help assess donor-recipient compatibility, prevent and/or control infection, and adapt immunosuppressive therapy as necessary. Transplant patient care is complicated – patients are at risk for a wide range of viral infections, and various different sample types may be used. The ARGENE® SOLUTION was designed to provide the Power of One to cut down on complication and meet transplant testing needs. Reliable, same-day results support clinicians make better treatment decisions for more successful recoveries for transplant patients.
Maximize your efficiency
The ARGENE® SOLUTION brings together a single standardized workflow, reliable extraction reagents and real-time PCR assays. This allows you to better organize your daily routine to deliver accurate same day results – contributing to positive outcomes for transplant patients.
The Power of One:
- One single standardized extraction workflow for all samples
- One unique set of extraction reagents for all sample types
- One common internal control allowing multi-target detection on one single eluate
- One harmonized pipetting and PCR protocol
Leverage true flexibility
The ARGENE® SOLUTION offers you a unique modular system approach that allows you to better manage your daily transplant testing routine through flexible batching.
- Mixing various sample types in one extraction run using one single standardized workflow for all samples
- Flexible input/elution volume per sample within the same extraction run
- Primary and lysed samples managed within the same extraction run
- Multiple target detection from one extracted sample
- Multiple validated samples per PCR target (whole blood, plasma, BAL, stool, urine… depending of the parameter)
- ARGENE® ready-to-use assays validated on most common Real-Time PCR systems available on the market
- Comprehensive menu for viral infections monitoring for transplanted patients
- Consolidated solution with broader menu for respiratory and central nervous system infections
Results you can trust
The ARGENE® SOLUTION combines proven quality technologies and products.
- Rely on easyMAG® know-how
- Recognized extraction quality
- BOOM technology and easyMAG® reagents
- Best-in-class ARGENE® CE-IVD Real-Time PCR transplant menu for qualitative and quantitative applications
- Paperless data transfer process thanks to ARGENE® CONNECT software: full connectivity between LIS, EMAG®, NUCLISENS® easyMAG®, ESTREAM® and most common Real-Time PCR platforms
- Remote support and troubleshooting through a secure connection thanks to VILINK® software
Please consult your local bioMérieux representative for product availability in your country